Wednesday 5 October 2016

New Blog!

In a month a lot has changed. I handed in my MA dissertation, packed up my life in about a dozen boxes, said my goodbyes, returned to the Netherlands, and started working again. I am on my way to being a graduate, and also on my way back to England soon; in about less than half a year I will return. In the meantime, I have some time to spare, and I think some of this time should be devoted to my personal blog. Over the course of four years I have made numerous attempts to keep this blog alive, but it has been tough to keep up a steady flow of posts while also devoting most of my time to studying. Now, there are no essays or dissertations to write, and quite frankly, I am getting quite bored.

Well then, time for some mind exercise! I want to start blogging more regularly, but first, I think my blog could need some TLC. That's why, soon, I will be moving to a whole new website. I am hoping to present not just more incoherent rambling, but also to use this new website as a place where all my social media activities come together in a big orchestra of everything you never needed.

I am excited to start this new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment