Friday 9 May 2014

Life Update

Ha ha ha. Isn't it funny how I've already failed at completing the first leg of my film challenge?
Not so much.

I've been extremely busy lately, doing fun things and not so fun school related things, and I just ran out of time and energy to complete my goal. Applying for Exeter University is a complete pain in the ass, which is all due to my home university just simply not having their shit together, and it's causing me a certain amount of stress (to put it lightly).

Because of this I have decided I will only review the films I find worth reviewing for the coming time, but I will still watch four a month.

The last film I wacthed last month was Philomena, and I will review that one in my next blogpost, and talk a bit about the other films I've watched.

I'll go back to stressing about university now, and will post something a bit more interesting soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment